Ryan Destiny Irons (born Janurary 8,1995 in Detroit, Michigan) is an American actress who portrays Alexandra Crane on the television show STAR on Fox. She is also known for her main role Grace in the movie A Girl Like Grace.
- She is a Capricorn
- She was part of the singing group called Love Dollhouse
- She made it to the third round of America's Got Talent
- She started taking dance and voice lessons in 2011
- She signed to Capitol Records and became a solo act
- She earned a Nollywood and African Film Critics' Award nomination for Best Lead Actress for her part in A Girl Like Grace.
- Her father is African American but her bother is biracial (White and African American).
- She is friends with fellow cast mates Jude Demorest, Brittany O'Grady, Quincy Brown , and Amiyah Scott
- She is dating fellow actor Keith Powers .